The Very Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly intend to discover a dog bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. The following are some things to remember when deciding on the right dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in various sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are extremely sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the Right Puppy Bowl
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to find out more!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!