The Very Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Dogs Paw (West) in Park Rapids, MN. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
My girls love going to the Dogs Paw. Everyone is amazing and my girls are very well cared for and have a lot of fun. I love being able to see pictures of my girls on their Facebook page. They always look so happy.
Luna (12 month old English Cream Retriever) just spent 6 days at Dog’s Spa and she tells me she had a great time! It was her 3rd time there and it’s so great to have a place like this to leave her. It is so reassuring to know that they are so caring and easy to schedule pick-up and have her all groomed before she comes home. Thanks to everyone there!!!
Great team of professionals that our dogs love staying with.
We had a great experience with Dogs Paw. Daisy and Max were so happy when we picked them up. They looked great and everybody is so nice. You can truly see the love they have for the animals.