The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Dogs Paw Inc. in Park Rapids, MN. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
Griff was a very happy puppy during Tricks Fur Treats! Thank you to the Dogs Paw staff for hosting a great afternoon
I have brought my dog Ro in there multiple times now for grooming, I think she’s gotten Maddy as her groomer each time and has always come home lookin great and very happy. Everyone’s always friendly and helpful there as well.
Our pup dog has major separation anxiety and he loved them. When we went to pick him up he wasn’t sure if he wanted to stay or go! Made a mama feel good! Thank you all!
Thanks Dogs Paw for taking such good care of our Roxy. She was happy to see us but obviously enjoyed her time boarding/daycare. Wish we lived closer so she could go to Doggy Daycare more often. She looks forward to visiting again!
Jaclyn Rebekah Roberts
My dog Adele was very excited to stay at Dogs Paw! She squeeled when we pulled up and went right to the back with them. She was very happy and well took care of when I picked her up. This was her first boarding experience. My sister highly recommended them for boarding in Park Rapids MN.