The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a dog owner, you will most certainly want to discover a puppy dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. The following are some things to keep in mind when selecting the perfect dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they are available in various shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of: They are typically equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly sturdy, and safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the Right Dog Bowl
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!