The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Dogs Paw Inc. in Park Rapids, MN. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
My dogs have gotten groomed here and I buy Frommes dog food here. Great service!
I love the spot you guys picked out and your place is super awesome! you guys did an amazing job on my one dog. My second elder dog, if you were having problems you should at least let me know and informed me prior to me picking her up. Her feet weren't even touched and cleaned up. If you were having problems you should have called me. I was really teetering on my decision of whether I recommend or not recommend, but since you didn't bother to inform me until I got there, and I had to pay for an unfinished dog, that really kind of set me over the edge. if you were having problems with the clipping stop and call so I can make a decision. I'm the one paying. I appreciate what you guys do but I'm severely disappointed.
Angel Lund Rettke
The talent in grooming and the love they give to your pet is so amazing. Thank you for spoiling Stella each and every time she comes to see you guys.
Great customer service. My dog loves going here.
We want to thank Dogs and 🐾 staff for the wonderful care they gave our dog Kenai (14 years old) while we were gone for 12 days. She looked so good and happy when we picked her up. You could tell the she was well cared for and given lots of love. I would highly recommend anyone leaving their pet there and feel very comfortable. We have left Kenai there a few times while we were gone. Thank you again! Hardy’s