The Very Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food Storage
If you are a dog owner, you will most certainly intend to discover a pet dish that will work best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. Below are some things to bear in mind when selecting the right dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in various colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include: They are usually outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwashing machine. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Locate the Right Puppy Bowl
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!