The Best Selection of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Community Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Pet Food Scoops
If you are a pet owner, you will most certainly want to find a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too swiftly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. The following are some points to keep in mind when selecting the best dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in various colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of: They are normally equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are incredibly sturdy, and safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Discover the Right Puppy Bowl
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!