The Very Best Choice of Water Pumps & Filters. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Water Pumps & Filters
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly wish to locate a puppy bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some dogs devour too swiftly and might need a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. The following are some points to keep in mind when picking the correct dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are exceptionally sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Locate the Right Dog Bowl
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to find out more!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!