The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Leashes
If you are a dog owner, you will unquestionably intend to locate a pet bowl that will function best for your puppy. Some dogs devour too rapidly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Here are some points to keep in mind when deciding on the correct dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they can be found in various colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits include: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the Right Dog Dish
At Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN, we stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to get more information!
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕
I am so thankful to have such a great boarding and grooming service nearby. They are always friendly, accommodating and tell me Lexi has such a good time there! We really appreciate you!
Michelle Rinke Koch
When our pup Harley is hanging with her Dogs Paw we know she is receiving the best care, playtime with her pupper friends, and being loved by the staff...just like at home. Dogs Paw is Family!