The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Dogs Paw in Park Rapids, MN. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (218) 237-7729 to learn more!
We had a great experience with Dogs Paw. Daisy and Max were so happy when we picked them up. They looked great and everybody is so nice. You can truly see the love they have for the animals.
Excellent service from the beginning to the end!!! Our dog loved being there! Highly recommended.
From the onset "phone call" to the completion of our 3 dogs grooming (Golden Retriever, Border Collie & Welsh Corgi) it was a warm, positive and happy experience for all of us. Our dogs are all "rescue/abuse" situations which Nicole recognized & worked beautifully around. Even though this was our 1st time we highly recommend and will be continually using their services for our needs. Thank you 😊
Lettie L. Blackburn
I have left my 12 year old Miniature Schnauzer, Annie, at Dogs Paw three times...it is so apparent how much the staff cares for her and all the doggos left in their care. I know I don’t have to worry in any way when she is in their care. This week I took her to be groomed by Theresa, who did a fabulous job❣️
They are always so good with the pets.
Lola loves going 💕